Digital Fundamentals with PLD Programming, 1st edition
Digital Fundamentals with PLD Programming
You'll get a bound printed text.
Reflecting lengthy experience in the engineering industry, this bestseller provides thorough, up-to-date coverage of digital fundamentals–from basic concepts to microprocessors, programmable logic, and digital signal processing. Floyd's acclaimed emphasis on applications using real devices and on troubleshooting gives users the problem-solving experience they'll need in their professional careers. Known for its clear, accurate explanations of theory supported by superior exercises and examples, this book's full-color format is packed with the visual aids today's learners need to grasp often complex concepts. KEY TOPICS: The book features a comprehensive review of fundamental topics and a unique introduction to two popular programmable logic software packages (Altera and Xilinx) and boundary scan software. MARKET: For electronic technicians, system designers, engineers.
Table of contents
1. Digital Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Programmable Logic and Software.
7. Altera Quartus II/Xilinx ISE Software.
8. Functions of Combinational Logic.
9. Latches, Flip-Flops and Timers.
11. Shift Registers.
12. Memory and Storage.
13. Introduction to Computers.
14. Introduction to Digital Signal Processing.
15. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
Appendix A: Data Sheets.
Appendix B: Error Detection and Correction Codes.
Appendix C: Conversions.
Answers to Selected Odd-Numbered Problems.
Published by Pearson (April 27th 2005) - Copyright © 2006