You'll get a bound printed text.
The purpose of this book is to show how digital signal processing techniques can be applied to problems related to speech communication. The book gives an extensive description of the physical basis for speech coding including fourier analysis, digital representation and digital and time domain models of the waveform. It goes on to discuss homomorphic speech processing, linear predictive coding and digital processing for machine communication by voice.
Table of contents
2. Fundamentals of Digital Speech Processing.
3. Digital Models for the Speech Signal.
4. Time-Domain Models for Speech Processing.
5. Digital Representation of the Speech Waveform.
6. Short-Time Fourier Analysis.
7. Homomorphic Speech Processing.
8. Linear Predictive Coding of Speech.
9. Digital Speech Processing for Man-Machine Communication by Voice.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material