A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
You'll get a bound printed text.
Foster the intellectual and practical strategies needed to be an effective teacher
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Education does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the Pearson eText and MyLab Education, search for:
Package consists of:
- 0134276698 / 9780134276694 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Generic
- 0135752809 / 9780135752807 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice
Table of contents
- Educational Psychology: A Foundation for Teaching
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Moral, and Emotional Development
- Student Diversity
- Behavioral and Social Theories of Learning
- Cognitive Theories of Learning
- The Direct Instruction Lesson
- Student-Centered and Constructivist Approaches to Instruction
- Grouping, Differentiation, and Technology
- Motivating Students to Learn
- Effective Learning Environments
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Assessing Student Learning
- Standardized Tests and Accountability
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material