Educational Psychology: Theory and Practice, 13th edition
Published by Pearson (August 22nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Educational Psychology uses recent research and compelling case studies to explain both the theoretical and practical strategies you need to be an effective teacher.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
- Educational Psychology: A Foundation for Teaching
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Moral, and Emotional Development
- Student Diversity
- Behavioral and Social Theories of Learning
- Cognitive Theories of Learning
- The Direct Instruction Lesson
- Student-Centered and Constructivist Approaches to Instruction
- Grouping, Differentiation, and Technology
- Motivating Students to Learn
- Effective Learning Environments
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Assessing Student Learning
- Standardized Tests and Accountability
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material