You'll get a bound printed text.
Educational Research: An Introduction, Eighth Edition, is the most comprehensive and widely respected text for scholars and for the preparation of graduate-level students who need to understand educational research in depth and conduct original research for a dissertation or thesis. A comprehensive introduction to the major research methods and types of data analysis used today, this text provides in-depth coverage of all facets of research, from the epistemology of quantitative and qualitative scientific inquiry to the design, data collection, analysis, and reporting of a completed study.
Table of contents
1. The Nature of Educational Research
II. PLANNING A RESEARCH STUDY.
2. The Research Process: From Proposal to Final Report
3. Ethics and Site Relations
4. Reviewing the Literature
III. RESEARCH METHODS.
5. Statistical Techniques
6. Selecting a Sample
7. Collecting Research Data with Tests and Self-Report Measures
8. Collecting Research Data with Questionnaires and Interviews
9. Collecting Research Data through Observation and Content Analysis
IV. QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH DESIGN.
10. Nonexperimental Research: Descriptive and Causal-Comparative Designs
11. Nonexperimental Research: Correlational Designs
12. Experiment Research: Designs, Part 1
13. Experimental Research: Designs, Part 2
V. APPROACHES TO QUALITATIVE RESEARCH.
14. Case Study Research
15. Qualitative Research Traditions
16. Historical Research
VI. APPLICATIONS OF RESEARCH.
17. Evaluation Research
18. Action Research
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material