Published by Pearson (February 1st 2018) - Copyright © 2019
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
Elemental Geosystems is organized around the natural flow of energy, materials, and information—with subjects presented in the same sequence in which they occur in nature.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
1. Essentials of Geography
2. Solar Energy, Seasons, and the Atmosphere
3. Atmospheric Energy and Global Temperatures
4. Atmospheric and Oceanic Circulations
5. Water and Atmospheric Moisture
6. Water Resources
7. Earth’s Climatic Regions
8. Climate Change
9. The Dynamic Planet
10. Tectonics, Earthquakes, and Volcanism
11. Weathering, Karst Landscapes, and Mass Movement
12. River Systems
13. Oceans, Coastal Systems, and Wind Processes
14. Glacial Landscapes and the Cryosphere
15. The Geography of Soils
16. Ecosystem Essentials
17. Biogeography and Terrestrial Biomes
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material