Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, 9th edition
Published by Pearson (January 5th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134742601Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
2019 MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Instant Access --for Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Student Value Edition
ISBN-13: 9780134742403Includes: Loose-Leaf
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
ISBN-13: 9780134741086Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in small business management, entrepreneurship, and new venture creation and/or management.
This package includes MyLab Entrepreneurship.
The foundation to building a successful small business
Taking a practical, hands-on approach to entrepreneurship, this text equips students with the tools and critical-thinking skills needed for small business success. Now in its 9th Edition, Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management teaches students how to successfully launch and manage a business. By dissecting case studies, examining successes and failures in the context of the market, and observing the tactics used by today’s most successful small business ventures, students can develop the skills that will give them a unique advantage in a hotly competitive environment.
Personalize learning with MyLab Entrepreneurship
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134890434 / 9780134890432 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Plus MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0134741080 / 9780134741086 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- 0134743067 / 9780134743066 MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Table of contents
SECTION I: THE CHALLENGE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. The Foundations of Entrepreneurship
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility: Doing the Right Thing
3. Creativity and Innovation: Keys to Entrepreneurial Success
SECTION II: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY BEGINS
4. Conducting a Feasibility Analysis and Designing a Business Model
5. Crafting a Business Plan and Building a Solid Strategic Plan
6. Forms of Business Ownership
7. Buying an Existing Business
8. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
SECTION III: LAUNCHING THE BUSINESS
9. Building a Powerful Bootstrap Marketing Plan
10. E-Commerce and the Entrepreneur
11. Pricing and Credit Strategies
12. Creating a Successful Financial Plan
13. Managing Cash Flow
14. Choosing the Right Location and Layout
SECTION IV: PUTTING THE BUSINESS PLAN TO WORK: SOURCES OF FUNDS
15. Sources of Financing: Equity and Debt
16. Global Aspects of Entrepreneurship
17. Building a New Venture Team and Planning for the Next Generation
Appendix: The Daily Perc Business Plan
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material