Ethics, Crime, and Criminal Justice, 2nd edition
Published by Pearson (November 23rd 2011) - Copyright © 2012
You'll get a bound printed text.
Table of contents
Part I: An Invitation to Ethics
1. Criminal Justice and the Study of Morality.
2. Choices, Values, and Ethics.
Part II: Metaethics and Moral Psychology
3. Free Will and Moral Responsibility
4. Is Morality Relative? The Variability of Norms and Values
5. Why Should We Be Good?
6. Morality, Human Nature, and Social Cooperation
7. Becoming Ethical: The Development of Morality
Part III: Normative Ethics: Theory and Application
8. Means and Ends: The Importance of Consequences
9. Respecting Persons, Respecting Rights: The Ethics of Duty
10. The Virtuous and the Vicious: Considering Character
11. The Examined Life: A Guide to Moral Thinking and Decision-Making
12. Applying Ethics: Utilizing Ethical Concepts and Frameworks for Decision-Making
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material