You'll get a bound printed text.
Need answers quickly? Excel 2013 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
Inside the Book
• Create workbooks more efficiently using the improved Ribbon interface
• Use data-analysis tools and techniques for better decision making
• Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create and analyze data
• Integrate data from external sources and add hyperlinks
• Use conditional formatting and Sparklines to visualize results
• Add impact to your data with PivotTable and PivotChart reports
• Organize information and add impact with online clip art and pictures, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Use SharePoint and SkyDrive to collaborate and share documents online
• Use the Excel Web App to view and edit documents in a browser
• Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam
Numbered Steps guide you through each task
See Also points you to related information in the book
Did You Know? alerts you to tips and techniques
Illustrations with matching steps
Tasks are presented on one or two pages
Table of contents
1 Getting Started with Excel 1
Starting Excel 2 New!
Viewing the Excel Window 3 New!
Using the Ribbon 4 New!
Choosing Commands 5 New!
Working with the Ribbon and Toolbars 6
Choosing Dialog Box Options 8
Using the Status Bar 9
Creating a Blank Workbook 10 New!
Creating a Workbook Using a Template 11 New!
Opening an Existing Workbook 12 New!
Converting an Existing Workbook 14
Using Task and Window Panes 15
Moving Around the Workbook 16 New!
Arranging Windows 18 New!
Getting Help While You Work 20 New!
Saving a Workbook 22 New!
Saving a Workbook with Different Formats 24 New!
Saving a Workbook to Online Services 26 New!
Working with Accounts 27 New!
Checking Compatibility 28
Checking Accessibility 29
Documenting Workbook Properties 30
Switching Views 31
Recovering a Workbook 32
Closing a Workbook and Exiting Excel 34 New!
2 Basic Workbook Skills 35
Making Label Entries 36
Selecting Cells 37
Selecting Rows, Columns, and Special Ranges 38
Entering Labels on a Worksheet 40
Entering Values on a Worksheet 42
Entering Values Quickly with AutoFill 44
Inserting Content with Flash Fill 46 New!
Editing Cell Contents 48
Clearing Cell Contents 49
Understanding How Excel Pastes Data 50
Storing Cell Contents 51
Copying Cell Contents 52
Moving Cell Contents 54
Inserting and Deleting Cell Contents 56
Finding and Replacing Cell Contents 58
Correcting Cell Contents with AutoCorrect 60
Inserting Information the Smart Way 62
Checking Spelling 64
Changing Proofing Options 65
Using Custom Dictionaries 66
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material