Exploring Strategy: Text and Cases, 11th edition
You'll get a bound printed text.
With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential strategy text for managers of today and tomorrow. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, charities to government agencies, this book raises the big questions about organisations- how they grow, how they innovate and how they change.
Texts and Cases also provides a wealth of extra case studies written by experts in the subject to aid and enrich your understanding. Examples are taken from events and organisations as diverse as Glastonbury, Mondelez and Formula 1 racing.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing Strategy
- Chapter 2: Macro Environmental Analysis
- Chapter 3: Industry and Sector Analysis
- Chapter 4: Resources and Capabilities
- Chapter 5: Stakeholders and Governance
- Chapter 6: History and Culture
- Chapter 7: Business Strategy and models
- Chapter 8: Corporate Strategy and Diversification
- Chapter 9: International Strategy
- Chapter 10: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Chapter 11: Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances
- Chapter 12: Strategy in Action
- Chapter 13: Strategy Development Processes
- Chapter 14: Organizing and Strategy
- Chapter 15: Leadership and Strategic Change
- Chapter 16: The Practice of Strategy
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 17th 2017) - Copyright © 2017