Family Nursing: Research, Theory, and Practice, 5th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Appropriate for students and clinicians alike, this popular text addresses the full practice of family nursingfrom assessment to diagnosis to intervention. Teaching holistic, philosophical approach, it details the theoretical foundations family nursing as well as nursing theories in family nursing practice. Revised content throughout provides a comprehensive and relevant presentation, with updated statistics and references as well as new chapters that address practice areas. Well-organized and complete, this is the ideal resource for building a sound theoretical background of nursing interventions.FEATURES INCLUDE
- New Family vignettes at the end of each chapter apply content to real-life situations.
- New Chapters addressing practice areas include family assessment, family diagnoses, and family nursing interventions.
- New Coverage of family nursing practice gives comprehensive treatment to gender differences, sociocultural variation, and differences created by health alterations.
- New Chapter outlines detail core content and organize learning goals.
- Family assessment model details the knowledge needed to complete 4tssesstnent and develop diagnoses and intervention guidelines.
- Chapter-end summaries, questions and answers highlight essential information and test understanding.
- Discussions of advanced clinical practice settings offer insight into the field.
Table of contents
I. INTRODUCTORY CONCEPTS.
II. THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF FAMILY NURSING.
III. FAMILY NURSING PRACTICE.
IV. CULTURAL DIVERSITY AMONG FAMILIES.
Published by Pearson (August 8th 2002) - Copyright © 2003