A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
You'll get a bound printed text.
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Helping Professions does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the Pearson eText and MyLab Helping Professions, search for:
Package consists of:
- 0135188156 / 9780135188156 MyLab Helping Professions with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Generic
- 0135843030 / 9780135843031 MyLab Helping Professions with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Family Therapy: Concepts and Methods
Table of contents
Introduction: The Foundations of Family Therapy
1. The Evolution of Family TherapyPART II: THE CLASSIC SCHOOLS OF FAMILY THERAPY
2. The Fundamental Concepts of Family Therapy
3. Basic Techniques of Family Therapy
4. Bowen Family Systems TherapyPART III: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN FAMILY THERAPY
5. Strategic Family Therapy
6. Structural Family Therapy
7. Experiential Family Therapy
8. Psychoanalytic Family Therapy
9. Cognitive-Behavioral Family Therapy
10. Family Therapy in the Twenty-First CenturyPART IV: THE EVALUATION OF FAMILY THERAPY
11. Tailoring Treatment to Specific Populations and Problems
12. Solution-Focused Therapy
13. Narrative Therapy
14. Comparative Analysis
15. Family Therapy Research
Published by Pearson (February 21st 2020) - Copyright © 2021