You'll get a bound printed text.
Gives you the confidence to ask the right business questions, make the correct finance decisions and competently speak the language of commerce to your colleagues, managers, customers and stakeholders.
The Financial Times Guide to Finance for Non-Financial Managers will show you how to transform seemingly complex financial information and statistics into data that makes sense. And into data that youll feel confident talking about. Youll learn the language of finance, which will help you better formulate decisions on a day-to-day basis. The book will also help you identify the warning signals and understand key performance indications and ratios. Youll learn how to make better financial decisions, identify ways to increase profits and have increased confidence in approaching capital projects and making sound business decisions.
Table of contents
- 1. Data and Decisions
- 2. Who uses Accounting Information and why
- 3. The language of Finance
- 4. Profit and Loss Business Drivers
- 5. Cash and Profit – Understand the Difference
- 6. The Balance Sheet
- 7. Budgets and Forecasts
- 8. The Management Accounts Pack
- 9. Capital Investment (Capex) and Investment Appraisal
- 10. Health Checks and KPI’s
- Glossary of Finance and Investing Terms
- Appendix A: Sample Management Accounts Pack
- Appendix B: Sample Full Published Accounts
- Appendix C: Sample Abbreviated Published Accounts
- Appendix D: KPI Summary
- Appendix E: List of Regulators
- Appendix F: Sample Budget
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material