Health In Australia, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- A combination of important standard topics supplemented with the introduction of newer debates about the emotions and the body.
- Focused presentation of the material in each chapter in spite of the multiple author team and the heterogeneous content.
- Clear and accessible writing suitable for first year students.
- Use of case study in Chapter 2 to exemplify various theoretical perspectives.
- Relevant subheadings that flag the flow of information.
- Key terms appear bold in the text and for ease of reference are listed at the end of the chapter, and defined in the glossary.
- Questions suitable for tutorials or private discussion.
- Further reading section.
Table of contents
I: Conceptual Frameworks.
II: Experiences of Health.
III: Issues in Health Delivery.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (February 15th 1996) - Copyright © 1996