HELP FIN ACC APP 1E PHA, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- Clearly written and set out.
- Each learning outcome is covered by a chapter.
- "Points to Remember" is a brief summary that brings students attention to helpful study techniques; important aspects of the topic; and highlights some of the common pitfalls in achieving competency.
- The multiple choice questions and exercises consolidate the assessment criteria in each outcome.
- Students can complete the questions and exercises within the workbook itself.
- After completing the exercises students can check their answers and obtain immediate feedback.
- Exercises are progressively graded in difficulty.
- Both 3-column ledgers and T-shape ledgers can be used to complete the exercises depending on the study preference.
- Sample forms that can be photocopied for multiple use are provided at the end of the book in Part C.
Table of contents
Definitions of Accounting Key Terms.
A. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING APPLICATIONS 1.
B. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING APPLICATIONS 2.
C. SAMPLE FORMS.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (August 16th 1996) - Copyright © 1996