HELP IN ACCTG TRIAL BAL, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- Clearly written and set out.
- Each learning outcome is covered by a chapter.
- "Points to remember" is a brief summary that brings students attention to helpful study techniques; important aspects of the topic; and highlights some of the common pitfalls in achieving competency.
- The multiple choice questions and exercises consolidate the assessment criteria in each outcome.
- Students can complete the questions and exercises within the workbook itself.
- After completing the exercises students can check their answers and obtain immediate feedback.
- Exercises are progressively graded in difficulty.
- Both 3-column ledgers and eTi shape ledgers can be used to complete the exercises depending on the study preference.
- Sample forms that can be photo copied for multiple use are provided at the end of the book in Part C.
Table of contents
Definitions of Accounting Key Terms.
Notes for New South Wales Students.
A. ACCOUNTING TO TRIAL BALANCE.
B. ACCOUNTING BASIC REPORTS.
C. SAMPLE FORMS.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Prentice Hall (January 11th 1996) - Copyright © 1996