An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Culture and Culture Change
3. Understanding and Explaining Culture
4. Communication and Language
6. Social Stratification: Class, Ethnicity, and Racism
7. Sex and Gender
8. Marriage, Family, and Kinship
9. Political Life
10. Political Life: Social Order and Disorder
11. The Arts
12. Global Problems
13. Practicing and Applying Anthropology
Published by Pearson (June 5th 2015) - Copyright © 2015