Pearson eText International Business: The Challenges of Globalization -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Renew your access
International Business uses a cultural framework and real-world examples to help you understand the scope of international business and prepare you for your career.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
PART I: GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
PART II: NATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS
2. Cross-Cultural Business
3. Political Economy and Ethics
4. Economic Development of Nations
PART III: INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT
5. International Trade Theory
6. Political Economy of Trade
7. Foreign Direct Investment
8. Regional Economic Integration
PART IV: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM
9. International Financial Markets
10. International Monetary System
PART V: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
11. International Strategy and Organization
12. Analyzing International Opportunities
13. Selecting and Managing Entry Modes
14. Developing and Marketing Products
15. Managing International Operations
16. Hiring and Managing Employees
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 22nd 2019) - Copyright © 2019