International Economics, Student Value Edition, 7th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in international economics.
This package includes MyLab Economics.
Introduces international economics through accessible writing and real-life applications
A principles-߬evel introduction that’s accessible to readers of all backgrounds, International Economics uses real-life applications to cover both the macro and micro components of international economics. The text illuminates economic institutions and policies, as well as recent developments in the global economy, without requiring the use of higher-߬evel math. In addition, the text has a flexible approach, which includes self-ߣontained chapters and comprehensive coverage, allowing readers to adapt its concepts to a wide range of possible uses. The 7th Edition includes a number of enhancements, such as updated tables and graphs, new case studies, and revised discussion of relevant topics.
Personalize learning with MyLab Economics
MyLab™ Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134640241 / 9780134640242 International Economics Plus MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 0134472098 / 9780134472096 International Economics
- 013463666X / 9780134636665 MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for International Economics
Table of contents
I. Introduction and Institutions
1. An Introduction to the World Economy
2. International Economic Institutions Since World War II
II. International Trade
3. Comparative Advantage and the Gains from Trade
4. Comparative Advantage and Factor Endowments
5. Beyond Comparative Advantage
6. The Theory of Tariffs and Quotas
7. Commercial Policy
8. International Trade and Labor and Environmental Standards
III. International Finance
9. Trade and the Balance of Payments
10. Exchange Rates and Exchange Rate Systems
11. An Introduction to Open Economy Macroeconomics
12. International Financial Crises
IV. Regional Issues in the Global Economy
13. The United States in the World Economy
14. The European Union: Many Markets into One
15. Trade and Policy Reform in Latin America
16. Export-Oriented Growth in East Asia
17. China and India in the World Economy
Published by Pearson (January 15th 2017) - Copyright © 2018