International Finance: Theory and Policy, 11th edition
Pearson eText International Finance: Theory and Policy -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
International Finance balances coverage of concepts and applications. Detailed discussion of policy follows an intuitive introduction to international finance theory.
Table of contents
Part 1: Exchange Rates and Open-Economy Macroeconomics
2. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
3. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
4. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
5. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
6. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
7. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
Part 2: International Macroeconomic Policy
8. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
9. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
10. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
11. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Postscript to Chapter 9: Risk Aversion and International Portfolio Diversification
Published by Pearson (April 1st 2017) - Copyright © 2018