Internet Information Services Administration, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Administrators who know IIS from previous versions need this book to show them in concrete detail how to configure the new protocols, authenticate users with the new Certificate Server, and implement and manage the new e-commerce features. You want to know how to work with the MMC, so that you'll be ready for Windows NT 5.0. This book gives you all of that: a quick read that provides real world solutions, and doubles as a portable reference. Although IIS has been available for several years now, version 4.0 of the Internet Information Server marks a major change in Microsoft's approach to Enterprise Web Service. The brand new feature set in IIS 4.0 reads like a wish list of hot Internet technologies. Administration of IIS has been overhauled by the integration of the Microsoft Management Console and is the first product to use MMC.
Table of contents
1. Installing and Managing IIS.
2. Internetworking Considerations.
3. Integrating IIS with Windows 2000 Security.
4. IIS Security.
5. Customizing WWW Sites.
6. Customizing the FTP Service.
7. Running Web Applications.
8. Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions.
9. SSL and Certificate Services.
10. IIS SMTP Service and NNTP Service.
11. Connecting to Databases.
12. Managing Log Files.
13. Performance Tuning and Reliability.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Sams Publishing (January 14th 2000) - Copyright © 2000