Laboratory Investigations in Anatomy & Physiology, Main Version, 2nd edition
Published by Pearson (January 14th 2009) - Copyright © 2010
- Instant Access
- Access card
A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
To access this digital content, you'll receive a physical card with printed code.
The new website includes the following features:
- Gradable Pre-lab Quizzes and Post-lab Quizzes are available for each of the 31 exercises in the Main part of the lab manual (and for the 10 cat dissection exercises in the Cat Version of the lab manual and for the 10 pig dissection exercises in the Pig Version of the lab manual).
- The Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL™) 2.0 interactive lab practice and assessment tool gives students 24/7 access to five virtual lab specimens—human cadaver, anatomical models, histology slides, cat, and fetal pig–and provides practice via the three sections titled Self-Review, Self-Study Quiz, and Lab Practical Exam.
- 3D A&P Flix with Gradable Quizzes include 50+ animations on Muscles and Joints and 65+ animations on Origins, Insertions, Actions, and Innervations.
- An online gradebook for instructors records scores from the Pre- and Post-lab Quizzes, the PAL Lab Practical Exams, and the 3D Anatomy Animations with Gradable Quizzes.
- Instructor resources include the Instructor’s Manual (in Microsoft® Word format), Biopac instructions and resources, and more.
Access to the website is via an access code sheet bound in to the front of the lab manual. If an instructor also wants students to have a PAL CD-ROM, the CD-ROM can be added to the package for no additional charge.
The lab manual provides a clear and easily identifiable in-text reference to the myA&P website at the beginning of every exercise. Additionally, PAL is mentioned at the start of each relevant exercise, and a navigation pathway points students exactly to where the relevant PAL content can be found.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material