Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
For introductory courses in IS (information systems) and MIS (management information systems).
The authoritative, case-based study of IS in business today
Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm provides the most comprehensive overview of information systems used by business firms today, while drawing connections between MIS and business performance. The Laudons are known for their outstanding real-world case studies, which describe how well-known companies use IT to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Students develop sought-after skills, such as leading IS-related management discussions and using IT to meet bottom-line results. Each chapter of the 16th edition features all-new Interactive Sessions, new Video Cases, and a new Career Opportunities section building practical job-seeking skills.
Also available with MyLab MIS
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab™ personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. And, with MIS Decision-Making Sims and Auto-Graded Excel and Access Projects, students learn how MIS concepts will help them succeed in their future careers.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab MIS does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab MIS, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab MIS, search for:
0135409098 / 9780135409091 Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm Plus MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 16/e
Package consists of:
- 0135191793 / 9780135191798 Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16/e
- 0135205565 / 9780135205563 MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16/e
Table of contents
PART I: ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND THE NETWORKED ENTERPRISE
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
PART II: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
PART III: KEY SYSTEM APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence
12. Enhancing Decision Making
13. Building Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems
Published by Pearson (September 15th 2020) - Copyright © 2020