Managing Supply Chain and Operations: An Integrative Approach, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in operations management.
This package includes MyLab Operations Management.
A balanced approach to supply chain management
Smart managers understand that firms do not act alone to produce products and services. Managing Supply Chain and Operations shows students who may all be involved, and how and why supply chain and operations management is important to their future careers. This text takes a balanced approach and, while rigorous, is not solely focused on quantitative material. The authors employ a four-part integrative model throughout the text that ties together the key functions of supply chain, operations, and customer relationship management that focuses on improving, innovating, and integrating in these areas. With cutting-edge material and an up-to-date global approach, the 2nd Edition is filled with scenarios and real-world examples that will prepare today’s students to be tomorrow’s successful managers.
Personalize learning with MyLab Operations Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134855442 / 9780134855448 Managing Supply Chain and Operations: An Integrative Approach Plus MyLab Operations Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 2/e
Package consists of:
- 0134739833 / 9780134739830 Managing Supply Chain and Operations: An Integrative Approach, 2/e
- 0134855442 / 978013485548 Managing Supply Chain and Operations: An Integrative Approach Plus MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 2/e
Table of contents
PART I: INTEGRATING SUPPLY CHAIN AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
1. Introduction to Supply Chain and Operations Management
2. Supply Chain and Operations Strategy
PART II: INNOVATING SUPPLY CHAIN AND OPERATIONS
3. Product and Process Design and Mapping
4. Service Design
5. Customer Relationship Management
PART III: IMPACTING SUPPLY CHAIN AND OPERATIONS PERFORMANCE
6. Strategic Sourcing
7. Supplier Management
8. Demand Management and Forecasting
9. Inventory Management Fundamentals and Independent Demand
10. Sales and Operations Planning and Enterprise Resource Planning
PART IV: IMPROVING SUPPLY CHAIN AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE
12. Project Management
13. Supply Chain Quality Management
14. Statistical Process Control
15. Lean and Six Sigma Management and Leading Change
Published by Pearson (April 5th 2018) - Copyright © 2019