Marketing and Entrepreneurship in SMEs, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
The primary thrust of the text is on adapting traditional marketing tools appropriate for various situations in Small and Medium Enterprises. To that end, the text approaches both the concepts of marketing and entrepreneurship at the same time and uses accepted and established marketing theories as a foundation of the text.
Table of contents
- Foreword by Gerry Hills,
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship: An Overview.
- Developments in Management.
- Developments in Marketing.
- The Concept of Entrepreneurship.
- Management in the Context of SME's.
- Marketing in the Context of SME's.
- Management and Marketing Competencies.
- Marketing Management Decision Making.
- Managerial Relationships.
- The Marketing/Entrepreneurship Interface.
- Entrepreneurial Management.
- A General Framework for Developing Entrepreneurial Marketing.
- Marketing Competencies for Entrepreneurs.
- Marketing Networks for Entrepreneurs.
- The Entrepreneurial Marketing Plan.
- Case Examples of Entrepreneurial Marketing.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (April 25th 1995) - Copyright © 1995