For principles of marketing courses that require a comprehensive text.
Learn how to create value through customer connections and engagement
In a fast-changing, increasingly digital and social marketplace, it’s more vital than ever for marketers to develop meaningful connections with their customers. Principles of Marketing helps students master today’s key marketing challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make products and brands an integral part of their daily lives. To help students understand how to create value and build customer relationships, Kotler and Armstrong present fundamental marketing information within an innovative customer-value framework. Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends impacting contemporary marketing, the 18th Edition is packed with stories illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and communities.
Personalize learning with MyLab Marketing
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
You are purchasing an access card only. Before purchasing, check with your instructor to confirm the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Table of contents
PART 1: DEFINING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING PROCESS
1. Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Engagement
2. Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Engagement, Value, and Relationships
PART 2: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETPLACE AND CONSUMER VALUE
3. Analyzing the Marketing Environment
4. Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
5. Consumer Markets and Buyer Behavior
6. Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
PART 3: DESIGNING A CUSTOMER VALUE—DRIVEN STRATEGY AND MIX
7. Customer Value—Driven Marketing Strategy: Creating Value for Target Customers
8. Products, Services, and Brands: Building Customer Value
9. Developing New Products and Managing the Product Life Cycle
10. Pricing: Understanding and Capturing Customer Value
11. Pricing Strategies: Additional Considerations
12. Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Value
13. Retailing and Wholesaling
14. Engaging Consumers and Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
15. Advertising and Public Relations
16. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
17. Direct, Online, Social Media, and Mobile Marketing
PART 4: EXTENDING MARKETING
18. Creating Competitive Advantage
19. The Global Marketplace
20. Sustainable Marketing: Social Responsibility and Ethics
Appendix 1: Marketing Plan
Appendix 2: Marketing by the Numbers
Appendix 3: Careers in Marketing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material