Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Fluids, Electrolytes, & Acid-Base Balance with Nursing Reviews & Rationales, 4th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NCLEX߭RN® exam preparation for nursing courses covering fluids, electrolytes, and acid߭base balance.
A premier resource for NCLEX߭RN test prep – now with Pearson Test Prep*
Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Fluids, Electrolytes & Acid-Base Balance has prepared thousands of students for success on the NCLEX-RN exam. Part of the best-selling Pearson Reviews & Rationales series, this volume addresses all aspects of the exam covering fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base balance. It provides a comprehensive outline review, related NCLEX®-style questions, and test-taking strategies that instructors can weave into their courses.
Fully updated to reflect the 2016 NCLEX-ߒN Test Plan, the 4th edition is now available with Pearson Test Prep, an online practice resource with hundreds of NCLEX-style questions and detailed rationales.
* Pearson Test Prep is included with new print copies of this title, but is not included with any digital versions.
Table of contents
1. Fluid Balance and Imbalances
2. Sodium and Chloride Balance and Imbalances
3. Potassium Balance and Imbalances
4. Calcium Balance and Imbalances
5. Magnesium Balance and Imbalances
6. Chloride Balance and Imbalances
7. Phosphorus Balance and Imbalances
8. Acid-Base Balance and Imbalances
9. Replacement Therapies for Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalances
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (October 9th 2017) - Copyright © 2018