NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in the Principles of Taxation.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Assists readers in mastering the principles of taxation with the latest tax regulations
The Rupert/Pope/Anderson series is unsurpassed in blending technical aspects of the most recent federal taxation mandates with maximum readability and relevance for readers. Containing strong pedagogical tools that enable readers to apply tax principles within the text to real-life situations, and tax information from 2016 and early 2017, Pearson's Federal Taxation 2018 Individuals, 31st Edition provides a better teaching and learning experience for all.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
MyLab™ Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. Learn more.
0134642503 / 9780134642505 Pearson's Federal Taxation 2018 Individuals Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 31/e
Package consists of:
- 0134532600 / 9780134532608 Pearson's Federal Taxation 2018 Individuals
- 0134562690 / 9780134562698 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Pearson's Federal Taxation 2018 Individuals
Table of contents
1. An Introduction To Taxation
2. Determination of Tax
3. Gross Income: Inclusions
4. Gross Income: Exclusions
5. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses
6. Deductions and Losses
7. Itemized Deductions
8. Losses and Bad Debts
9. Employee Expenses and Deferred Compensation
10. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion
11. Accounting Periods and Methods
12. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges
13. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture
14. Special Tax Computation Methods, Tax Credits, and Payment of Tax
15. Tax Research
17. Partnerships and S Corporations
18. Taxes and Investment Planning
2016 Tax Tables and Rate Schedules and 2017 Withholding Tables (Partial)
Appendix A: Tax Research Working Paper File
Appendix B: Tax Forms
Appendix C: MACRS Tables
Appendix D: Glossary
Appendix E: AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services Nos. 1—7
Appendix F: Index of Code Sections
Appendix G: Index of Treasury Regulations
Appendix H: Index of Government Promulgations
Appendix I: Index of Court Cases
Appendix J: Subject Index
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material