A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
You'll get a bound printed text.
An up-to-date, comprehensive, and accessible overview of behavioral neuroscience
Physiology of Behavior provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Authors Neil Carlson and Melissa Birkett drew upon their experience teaching and working with students to create this comprehensive and accessible guide for students of behavioral neuroscience. In addition to inclusion of the latest research in the field, the 13th Edition offers a new chapter on development of the nervous system that features information about disorders of development, autism spectrum disorders, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Table of contents
2. Structure and Functions of Cells of the Nervous System
3. Structure of the Nervous System
4. Psychopharmacology and Neurotransmitters
5. Methods and Strategies of Research
7. Audition, the Body Senses, and the Chemical Senses
8. Control of Movement
9. Sleep and Biological Rhythms
10. Reproductive and Parental Behavior
12. Ingestive Behavior
13. Learning and Memory
14. Human Communication
15. Disorders of the Developing Nervous System
16. Neurological Disorders
17. Schizophrenia and the Affective Disorders
18. Stress and Anxiety Disorders
19. Substance Abuse
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material