Planning, Implementing, & Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer, 7th edition
Published by Pearson (February 1st 2016) - Copyright © 2017
Planning, Implementing & Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134394060Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Planning, Implementing, & Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer
ISBN-13: 9780134219929Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
For undergraduate courses in Health Education, Promotion, and Planning.
Provide Students with the Tools They Need to Be Successful in Health Promotion
Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: A Primer provides students with a comprehensive overview of the practical and theoretical skills needed to plan, implement, and evaluate health promotion programs in a variety of settings. The Seventh Edition features updated information throughout, including the new Responsibilities and Competencies generated from the Health Education Specialist Practice Analysis–2015 (HESPA-2015), and reflects the latest trends in the field.
Table of contents
- Health Education, Health Promotion, Health Education Specialists, and Program Planning
- Starting the Planning Process
- Program Planning Models in Health Promotion
- Assessing Needs
- Measurement, Measures, Measurement Instruments, and Sampling
- Mission Statement, Goals, and Objectives
- Theories and Models Commonly Used for Health Promotion Interventions
- Community Organizing and Community Building
- Identification and Allocation of Resources
- Marketing: Developing Programs That Respond to the Wants and Needs of the Priority Population
- Implementation: Strategies and Associated Concerns
- Evaluation: An Overview
- Evaluation Approaches and Designs
- Data Analysis and Reporting
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material