Check it out
Practical Skills in Food Science, Nutrition and Dietetics
This product is not available in your country
· Worked examples and "how to" boxes set out the essential procedures in a step-by-step manner.
· Key points highlight critical features of methodology.
· Each chapter is supported by a section giving printed and electronic sources for further study.
· Margin tips, definitions and illustrations appear throughout the text.
· Chapters cover material on study skills such as time management, working with others, note taking, revising, assessment and exams, and preparing a cv.
· Includes material on effective use of the Internet, evaluating information, numeracy and statistics, and advice on how to communicate scientific research and findings.
Find the course content, tools and apps you need for any subject