Principles and Prevention of Corrosion, 2nd edition
Principles and Prevention of Corrosion
You'll get a bound printed text.
Comprehensive approach to scientific principles and methods that underlie the cause, detection, measurement and prevention of many metal corrosion problems engineering practices.
Table of contents
1. The Technology and Evaluation of Corrosion.
2. Electrochemical Thermodynamics and Electrode Potential.
3. Electrochemical Kinetics of Corrosion.
5. Polarization Methods to Measure Corrosion Rate.
6. Galvanic and Concentration Cell Corrosion.
7. Pitting and Crevice Corrosion.
8. Environmentally Induced Cracking.
9. Effects of Metallurgical Structure on Corrosion.
10. Corrosion-Related Damage by Hydrogen, Erosion, and Wear.
11. Corrosion in Selected Corrosive Environments.
12. Atmospheric Corrosion and Elevated Temperature Oxidation.
13. Cathodic Protection.
14. Coatings and Inhibitors.
15. Materials Selection and Design.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (September 29th 1995) - Copyright © 1996