NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Operations Management.
This package includes MyOMLab™.
A Broad, Practical Introduction to Operations, Reinforced with an Extensive Collection of Practice Problems
Principles of Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management presents a broad introduction to the field of operations in a realistic and practical manner, while offering the largest and most diverse collection of issues on the market. Problems found in the Tenth Edition contain ample support–found in the book’s solved-problems and worked examples–to help readers better understand concepts important to today’s operations management professionals.
For a more comprehensive version with the business analytic modules at the end of the text, see Heizer/Render’s Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management Plus MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 12/e (0134422406 / 9780134422404).
Personalize Learning with MyOMLab
MyOMLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134422414 / 9780134422411 Principles of Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management Plus MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 10/e
Package consists of:
- 0134181980 / 9780134181981 Principles of Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management
- 0134184114 / 9780134184111 MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Principles of Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management
Table of contents
Part I: Introduction to Operations Management
1. Operations and Productivity
2. Operations Strategy in a Global Environment
3. Project Management
Part II: Designing Operations
5. Design of Goods and Services
S5. Sustainability in the Supply Chain
6. Managing Quality
S6. Statistical Process Control
7. Process Strategy
S7. Capacity and Constraint Management
8. Location Strategies
9. Layout Strategies
10. Human Resources, Job Design, and Work Measurement
PART III: Managing Operations
11. Supply Chain Management
S11. Supply Chain Management Analytics
12. Inventory Management
13. Aggregate Planning and S&OP
14. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ERP
15. Short-Term Scheduling
16. Lean Operations
17. Maintenance and Reliability
1. Statistical Tools for Managers
2. Acceptance Sampling
3. The Simplex Method of Linear Programming
4. The MODI and VAM Methods of Solving Transportation Problems
5. Vehicle Routing and Scheduling
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material