Principles of Risk Management and Insurance, 13th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Redja’s Principles of Risk Management and Insurance provides an in-depth examination of major risk themes. Using rich and up-to-date content on the basic concepts of risk and insurance, and introductory and advanced topics in traditional and enterprise risk management, the text is relevant to a wide number of disciplines in the business realm.
Fully updated and revised, the 13th Edition now covers global topics ranging from natural disasters and terrorism, to domestic issues like the ever-evolving Affordable Care Act and Healthcare Reform. Principles of Risk Management and Insurance sets itself apart by placing primary emphasis on insurance consumers and blends basic risk management and insurance principles with consumer considerations, allowing students to apply basic concepts to their own personal risk management and insurance programs.
Features and benefits
- The cheapest option for a physical textbook.: This option gives students affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed.
- 21-day risk free returns: Dropping or switching classes? No worries! We've got you covered with 21-day hassle-free returns
- Smart: Highlight text, take notes, search for specific content. New features are added continually to help you study smarter.
- Sustainable: Go green, use online textbooks and reduce paper waste.
Table of contents
1. Risk and its Treatment
2. Insurance and Risk
3. Introduction to Risk Management
4. Enterprise Risk Management and Related Topics
5. Types of Insurers and Marketing Systems
6. Insurance Company Operations
7. Financial Operations of Insurers
8. Government Regulation of Insurance
9. Fundamental Legal Principles
10. Analysis of Insurance Contracts
11. Life Insurance
12. Life Insurance Contractual Provisions
13. Buying Life Insurance
14. Annuities and Individual Retirement Accounts
15. Healthcare Reform: Individual Health Insurance Coverages
16. Employee Benefits: Group Life and Health Insurance
17. Employee Benefits: Retirement Plans
18. Social Insurance
19. The Liability Risk
20. Auto Insurance
21. Auto Insurance, Part II
22. Homeowners Insurance, Section I
23. Homeowners Insurance, Section II
24. Other Property and Liability Insurance Coverages
25. Commercial Property Insurance
26. Commercial Liability Insurance
27. Crime Insurance and Surety Bonds
Published by Pearson (January 15th 2016) - Copyright © 2017