An interactive, digital, and mobile learning environment that replaces the traditional printed text. To register, you’ll need a course invite link from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
REVEL™ for Public Relations: A Values-Driven Approach introduces students to public relations, defined as the management of relationships between an organization and the publics important to its success. Authors David Guth and Charles Marsh outline the profession’s common issues, trends, and techniques, and help students to place the profession within the context of its role in the conduct of a civil society. In order to help students understand the contemporary state of the field, REVEL for the Sixth Edition offers the most up-to-date statistics, the latest research, and the most current examples of public relations practice.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, REVEL is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience — for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
Table of contents
2. Jobs in Public Relations
3. A Brief History of Public Relations
4. The Publics in Public Relations
5. Communication Theory and Public Opinion
6. Ethics and Social Responsibility in Public Relations
7. Research and Evaluation
8. Planning: The Strategies of Public Relations
9. Communication: The Tactics of Public Relations
10. Multimedia Message Development
11. Cyber-Relations in the Digital Age
12. Crisis Communications
13. Public Relations and Marketing
14. Cross-Cultural Communication
15. Public Relations and the Law
16. Your Future in Public Relations
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material