QuickBooks® Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For one-semester courses in Microcomputer Accounting.
Provide a real-world experience with extensive hands-on material
Designed to present accounting concepts and their relationship to QuickBooks® 2016, QuickBooks® Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017 is a comprehensive instructional learning resource. The 2nd Edition uses fictitious companies and the QuickBooks Online Plus accounting program to provide hands-on training while it introduces major accounting concepts. Individuals have ample opportunity to apply the concepts they learn about in the text and software, and transition from training to using QuickBooks Online Plus in an actual business.
No prior knowledge of or experience with computers, Windows, or QuickBooks Online is required; however, an understanding of accounting, specifically the accounting cycle and how it is related to a business, is essential to successful completion of the coursework.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; QuickBooks® 2017 does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with QuickBooks® 2017, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information, or search for:
0134473663 / 9780134473666 QuickBooks® Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017
Package consists of:
- 0134725379 / 9780134725376 QuickBooks Online Plus: A Complete Course 2017 (All Inclusive), 18/e
Table of contents
1. An Introduction to QuickBooks Online and Applying for the Educational Trial Version of QuickBooks Online
2. Create a Company in QuickBooks Online and Activate the Educational Trial Version of QuickBooks Online
3. Focus on Receivables when providing Services
4. Focus on Payables when providing Services
5. End-of-Period Procedures including adjusting entries, owner withdrawals and investments, and closing entries
6. Focus on Receivables when selling Inventory Items, use Locations and Classes, accept Credit Cards for Customer Payments, collect Sales Tax, give Customer Sales Discounts, and record NSF Checks
7. Focus on Payables when purchasing and paying for Inventory items, prepare Purchase Orders, use a Company Credit Card, record Purchase and Merchandise Discounts, make Sales Tax Payments
8. End-of-Period Procedures, make Inventory Adjustments, prepare Budgets, and record closing entries
A. Create a Company Using QuickBooks Desktop
B. Go Mobile
C. Additional Features
D. QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA)
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 7th 2017) - Copyright © 2018