Social Psychology: Goals in Interaction, 7th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Integrating applications and methods throughout, Social Psychology shows how human social behaviors are woven together in related patterns. This revision offers updated research in the field plus coverage of current topics, many relating to how technology affects the way people interact.
Table of contents
2. The Person and the Situation
3. Social Cognition: Understanding Ourselves and Others
4. Presenting the Self
5. Attitudes and Persuasion
6. Social Influence: Conformity, Compliance, and Obedience
7. Affiliation and Friendship
8. Love and Romantic Relationships
9. Prosocial Behavior
11. Prejudice, Stereotyping, and Discrimination
13. Social Dilemmas: Cooperation Versus Conflict
14. Integrating Social Psychology
Published by Pearson (February 1st 2019) - Copyright © 2020