Software Development: Building Reliable Systems, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
80% of software projects failhere's why the other 20% succeed!
Software Development is the most thorough, realistic guide to "what works" in software developmentand how to make it happen in your organization. Leading consultant Marc Hamilton tackles all three key components of successful development: people, processes, and technology.
From streamlining infrastructures to retraining programmers, choosing tools to implementing service-level agreements, Hamilton unifies all of today's best practicesin management, architecture, and software engineering. There's never been a more comprehensive blueprint for software success.
- Discover "The Ten Commandments of Software Development"
- Build a winning software development team, organize it for success - and retain your best talent
- Create a software architecture that maps to business goals and serves as a foundation for successful development
- Define processes that streamline component and Web-based development projects
- Leverage the advantages of object-oriented techniques throughout the entire lifecycle
- Make the most of Java, JavaBeans, and Jini technology
- Learn the best ways to measure software quality and productivityand improve them
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (March 22nd 1999) - Copyright © 1999