Spanish for Business is the second book in the series Spanish at Work, published by Prentice Hall. This one-volume text integrates thematically related vocabulary, grammar, and culture, and focuses students on pragmatic, real-world language. With an emphasis on learning to communicate appropriately in real-life situations, students master need-to-know phrases and vocabulary quickly and efficiently.Highlights:
- Spanish for Business contains an introductory chapter, 10 core chapters, and 2 review chapters.
- The modular format of the chapter is evenly paced. Each of the two modules contains two vocabulary and two grammar sections.
- Summary vocabulary lists are included at the end of each chapter.
- End-of-chapter synthesis activities provide ample opportunities for four-skills practice.
- Careful and consistent progression of activities enables students to internalize the material by providing enough practice for them to feel comfortable communicating in real-life situations.
- The readings in Algo más, which relate to the theme of each chapter, represent a wide variety of Spanish-speaking cultures. Real-world activities follow each reading, connecting students to the world beyond the classroom.
- An audio CD-ROM program accompanies the student text.
- A workbook and Web site www.prenhall.com/rush provide abundant opportunities for more practice in formats that appeal to a variety of students.
Table of contents
1. Una entrevista.
2. íHay tanto que hacer!
3. Tengo que viajar.
4. El mundo de las ventas.
5. Vender es vivir.
6. Repaso, Lecciones 1-5.
7. Las finanzas.
8. La industria y la producción.
9. El comercio global.
10. El papel del gobierno.
11. El mundo de la tecnología
12. Repaso, Lecciones 7-11.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (November 8th 2002) - Copyright © 2003