NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the Enhanced Pearson eText platform exists for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Enhanced Pearson eText, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText.
The most up-to-date evidence-based practice and outcomes assessment and voice facilitating approaches available today
The Voice and Voice Therapy incorporates the most current scientific evidence from a variety of disciplines that supports the behavioral approaches to voice assessment and intervention. Well-written, with meaningful applications and helpful pedagogy, the book is accessible and relevant to students, instructors, and clinicians.
The 10th Edition includes nearly 500 new references representing advances in the field; updated topics and discussions; and new and improved pedagogical elements to ensure that students, instructors, and clinicians have the most current voice and voice-related disorders resource available. The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content with embedded videos, self-check exercises, practice licensure exam questions, and a linked glossary. Students will be able to see and hear what they are reading about, better preparing them for success in the classroom and the clinic.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
**The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134893654 / 9780134893655 The Voice and Voice Therapy with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134894464 / 9780134894461 The Voice and Voice Therapy, Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134894480 / 9780134894485 The Voice and Voice Therapy