Wireless LANs, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This book provides the following benefits to readers:
- Ability to select the most effective wireless LAN type from a wide assortment of recent and emerging standards.
- Independent assessment of competing wireless LAN technologies.
- More efficient design and operational support of wireless LANs because of an understanding of wireless LAN protocol operations and frame structures.
- Definition of typical requirements and technology assessment parameters, providing a basis for evaluating wireless LANs.
- Vision of the future of wireless LANs.
- Real-world experiences through case studies and implementation tips located throughout the book.
- Quick overview of the features, pros, and cons of each of the wireless LAN standards located at the beginning of each chapter.
Table of contents
I. WIRELESS NETWORKS-A FIRST LOOK.
II. INSIDE IEEE 802.11.
III. DEPLOYING WIRELESS LANS.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Sams Publishing (July 9th 2001) - Copyright © 2001