Pearson’s international GCSE is developed, designed and benchmarked to be of equivalent standard to our GCSE 9-1 qualification regulated by Ofqual.
Pearson’s international GCSE is developed, designed and benchmarked to be of equivalent standard to our GCSE 9-1 qualification regulated by Ofqual.read more
Tackle bad press, bust myths and innovate: These are three of the 10 recommendations outlined in the new Power of Maths report, which showcases how to enhance Britain’s perception of maths and its teaching in the UK.read more
Further reform needed to boost UK competitiveness and ensure young people and adults are set up to succeed in the future world of work
- Further reform to the UK skills system could unlock an annual £22 billion competitiveness dividend
- The economic case for action on skills is clear: Brexit uncertainty, technological disruption, and a slump in productivity worse than any other G7 nation are hampering the UK’s competitiveness and putting the career prospects of young people and adult workers at risk
- Immediate focus should be on ensuring the right provision and flexible pathways are available, creating opportunities which enable lifelong learning, and supporting these efforts through refined investment in education.
Power Maths Key Stage 2 (KS2) has joined the KS1 resources on the Department for Education’s list of recommended textbooks, making it the most recently recommended programme to meet the criteria for high-quality mastery textbooks(1) in England.read more
- Growing employment sectors are top choices: IT/Computing; Applied Science and Health & Social Care
- Students are increasingly choosing programmes that are most relevant to employers and career success requirements
Press centre contact details for journalists
For enquiries regarding GCSEs, A levels and Key Stage 2 tests please contact:
For enquiries regarding vocational qualifications and Pearson College please contact:
Government Relations Manager, UK and Europe
T: +44 (0) 20 7010 2313
M: +44 (0) 7715 890442
Logos and style guides
You can find information about Pearson’s visual identity on the pearson.com logos and style guides page.