You’ve put in the effort to teach and encourage your students over the academic year. Now ensure they receive the best support to independently revise and succeed in their exams without committing more of your time.
We teamed up with experienced lecturers to create the Law Express and Law Express Q&A revision series, with a guide focused on each module. These revision materials are designed to equip students with tools and techniques to put their hard work to effective use throughout their assessments.
Offer your students guided academic support in their revision without adding to your time commitments. Request your exam copy from each series below.
"Addresses that elusive question of what has to be done to get a mark of 70% +"
- Kara Johnson, developer of online LLBs and MBAs
The leading Law Express series has been specifically designed to support students in their revision by:
- Reinforcing key legal principles, cases and statutes
- Advising students on how to revise effectively
- Highlighting how to maximise marks through advance thinking and further debate
- Showing how to avoid common pitfalls
- Providing sample questions for exam practice
- Analysing example exam scripts and offering guidance for structuring a strong answer
- Offering a range of additional study materials online to help students to practise their exam techniques further
Bring dialogue into independent revision
"Revising with this series is like having a tutor there"
- Mariette Jones, Middlesex University
Studying independently can feel isolated and unstructured. The question and answer structure of the Law Express Q&A guides enables students to engage higher order cognitive skills, and respond to exam questions and worked answers. With this revision guide, your students will be able to:
- See how an expert crafts answers for up to 50 questions on a chosen subject
- Discover how and why different elements of the answer relate to the question
- Plan answers quickly and effectively using answer plans and diagram plans
- Identify how to gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Access a range of additional supporting resources freely available online
Provide consistent student experience
Students across the faculty can feel supported and benefit from revision guides specific to their modules. These series offer a guide on each of the following core and elective topics:
- business law
- commercial and consumer law
- company law
- constitutional and administrative law
- contract law
- criminal law
- employment law
- English legal system
- environmental law
- equity and trusts
- EU law
- family law
- human rights
- intellectual property
- international law
- land law
- medical law
- Scottish business law
- tort law
About the author
Chimaechi Allan is passionate about education for social mobility and manages content marketing for the higher education division at Pearson.