Business Communication Essentials: Pearson New International Edition, 6th Edition
©2013 |Pearson |
John Thill, Communication Specialists of America
©2013 |Pearson |
Were you looking for the book with access to MyBCommLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyBCommLab. Buy the book and access card package to save money on this resource.For Business Communication courses.
The sixth edition offers nearly 60 new figures, including many annotated model documents and a number of new before/after pairs that demonstrate how to fix specific problem areas in a message.
The following sections are all new, revised with new material, or streamlined for more efficient coverage:
UNIT 1. BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FOUNDATIONS
1. Understanding Business Communication in Today’s Workplace
2. Mastering Team Skills and Interpersonal Communication
UNIT 2. THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS
3. Planning Business Messages
4. Writing Business Messages
5. Completing Business Messages
UNIT 3. BRIEF BUSINESS MESSAGES
6. Crafting Messages for Electronic Media
7. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
8. Writing Negative Messages
9. Writing Persuasive Messages
UNIT 4. LONGER BUSINESS MESSAGES
10. Understanding and Planning Reports and Proposals
11. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
12. Developing Oral and Online Presentations
UNIT 5. EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES AND JOB INTERVIEWS
13. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
14. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.