International Corporate Governance provides a thorough introduction to the state of the art of corporate governance research and practice. It covers a wide range of topics, including corporate control, regulation, behavioural issues and the role of stakeholders in corporate governance. The text not only reflects the multidisciplinary nature of corporate governance, but it also adopts an international perspective by highlighting the major differences in corporate control and corporate governance practice across the world. While rigorous, the text avoids needless jargon and uses language that is accessible to a wider audience. It also makes a critical assessment of current regulation, practice and research findings.
· Text boxes containing case studies illustrating the theoretical concepts covered in the chapters
· Discussion questions at the end of each chapter and exercises for the chapters introducing quantitative concepts of corporate governance
· A section with key readings as well as further (more advanced) readings at the end of each chapter
· An online test bank consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions of varying degrees of difficulty testing student knowledge and comprehension
· For Instructors: An instructors manual with teaching notes to the discussion questions and exercises and a set of slides
Pearson offers special pricing when you package your text with other student resources.
If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, contact your
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
Instructor resource file download
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.