1. Introducing Social Psychology
2. Methodology: How Social Psychologists Do Research
3. Social Cognition: How We Think About the Social World
4. Social Perception: How We Come to Understand Other People
5. The Self: Understanding Ourselves in a Social Context
6. Cognitive Dissonance and the Need to Protect Our Self-Esteem
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change: Influencing Thoughts and Feelings
8. Conformity and Obedience: Influencing Behavior
9. Group Processes: Influence in Social Groups
10. Attraction and Relationships: From Initial Impressions to Long-Term Intimacy
11. Prosocial Behavior: Why Do People Help?
12. Aggression: Why Do We Hurt Other People? Can We Prevent It?
13. Prejudice: Causes, Consequences, and Cures
Social Psychology in Action 1: Using Social Psychology to Achieve a Sustainable and Happy Future
Social Psychology in Action 2: Social Psychology and Health
Social Psychology in Action 3: Social Psychology and the Law
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.