This title is out of print.
This textbook is intended primarily for students who are beginning the study of the Greek Testament either without any previous acquaintance with the Greek language or with an acquaintance so imperfect that a renewed course of elementary instruction is needed.
1. The Alphabet.
3. Present Acive Indicative.
4. The Second Declension.
5. The First Declension.
6. The Article.
7. Masculine Nouns of the First Declension.
9. Demonstrative Pronouns.
10. Present Middle and Passive Indictive.
11. Imperfect Active Indicative.
12. Imperfect Middle and Passive Indicative.
13. Future Active and Middle Indicative.
14. First Aorist Active and Middle Indicative.
15. Second Aorist Active and Middle Indicative.
16. Aorist Passive Indicative.
17. The Third Declension.
18. Present Participles.
19. Aorist Participles Active and Middle.
20. Aorist Passive Participle.
21. The Subjunctive Mood.
22. The Present and Aorist Infinitives.
23. Contract Verbs.
24. Future and First Aorist Active and Middle of Liquid Verbs.
25. More Nouns of the Third Declension.
26. Declension of All, Much, One, and Numerals.
27. Interrogative, Indefinite and Relative Pronouns.
28. The Imperative Mood.
29. The Perfect Tense.
30. Comparison of Adjectives.
31. Conjugation of I Give.
32. Conjugation of I Place, I Let Go, I Show, and I Destroy.
33. Conjugation of I Cause To Stand and I Know.
Pearson offers affordable and accessible purchase options to meet the needs of your students. Connect with us to learn more.
K12 Educators: Contact your Savvas Learning Company Account General Manager for purchase options. Instant Access ISBNs are for individuals purchasing with credit cards or PayPal.
Savvas Learning Company is a trademark of Savvas Learning Company LLC.
We're sorry! We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.
The work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning.
You have successfully signed out and will be required to sign back in should you need to download more resources.