The Longman Children's Picture Dictionary presents 800 words in a variety of richly illustrated and photographed topics. All the selected topics are designed to engage the imagination, stimulating children to learn and retain new vocabulary.
- Developed especially for Japanese children by a team of Japan's favorite authors
- Fun, child-centered scenes illustrate 800 words, organized into 50 theme-based units
- Lively songs and chants by Carolyn Graham
- Two CDs with all vocabulary, mini-dialogs, 50 songs/chants and karaoke versions for complete modeling
- Lesson plans, game boards, and 800 photocopiable flashcards in the Teacher's Resource Book
- Two Workbooks provide challenging reinforcement exercises