Pearson is looking for an Account Manager Higher Education for Denmark from February 1st 2022 to December 31st 2022.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic new colleague to temporarily join our highly successful Higher Education Sales team in the Nordics:
• Promoting English-language education courseware to professors and lecturers at universities and universities of applied sciences. You are expected to proactively ensure and maintaining the existing customer relations, while building and expanding new relations;
• Advising lecturers and educational institutions on digital learning solutions and their implementation, by facilitating effective advisory and sales consultations
• Fully responsible for commercial marketing in a defined region, with the aim of growing the market share;
• Maintaining a SalesForce database of the needs of Academics and students and the development within educational institutions, and feeding this market information back to Pearson’s editors and marketing department.
• Initiative/Action proactively;
• Commercially driven;
• Quality focused;
• Customer focused;
• Good Judgement;
• A passion for learning.
• Master degree University and/or higher professional level;
• Knowledge of the academic/education market and sales experience;
• Excelllent oral and written skills in Swedish, Danish and English is a must;
• Based in Denmark;
• Experienced in working in SalesForce;
• Driving License, a valid driving licence is essential due to travels in the region.
You will be working in a team of 8 highly independent and experienced colleagues. Pearson offers you a challenging job in an organization with room for initiative, in a professional ambiance and with attractive benefits package. This position is full-time (37 hours a week), home based, with a competitive salary, an attractive bonus scheme and company car.
This temporary maternity cover starts February 1st 2022 and ends December 31st 2022, with a non guaranteed change to move to a permanent position.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and does this position seem challenging to you? Then apply as soon as possible by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, for the attention of the HR department.
Should you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please reach out to Lars Tonoe (Sales Director HE Nordics and Europe), firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31 62 60 41.
Want to know more about us? Visit our website https://www.pearson.com/se/Nordics-Higher-Education.html.
You will hear from us within 2 weeks of your application whether you will be invited for an interview. All CV’s and e-mails that we receive are treated confidentially. We will delete all personal data no later than 4 weeks after completing the application process.
• All applications are treated equally and with respect to content; anonymous applications are appreciated.
• We look beyond (validity of) diplomas.
• Would you like to say something about how this vacancy can be made more inclusive? We would appreciate to hear it.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.