The educator’s playbook: Teaching critical thinking in today’s world [FREE DOWNLOAD]
Critical thinking is one of the most sought-after skills in the modern era – many thought leaders argue that it is number one on the list in terms of future skills. Educators must play a leading role in teaching critical thinking skills to today’s learners as part of their curriculum and wider teaching methods.
In this asset, you will find exclusive, actionable insights from critical thinking experts who have conducted years of research on the topic.
So, what’s inside the eBook?
- An analysis of the research on critical thinking
- Tips on how critical thinking can be taught today
- The importance of critical thinking
- A deep dive on measuring critical thinking and the role of technology
- Insights for tailoring critical thinking teaching to the individual
- And a breakdown of the cultural and global challenges of teaching critical thinking
Beat your competitors to it – get your free copy today.
English | ไทย | Tiếng Việt
Get your copy of this eBook now